Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Beppe

So I am a couple of days late but this week Giuseppe turned 11. He is such an awesome kid!! He was a born 'know-it-all' one of my favorite stories about Beppe is when he was only 3 I told him that he looked handsome in his overalls... he informed me that they were not overalls but actually 'overwears' we tried tirelessly to explain how he isn't allowed to rename objects that have been around for a hundred years... he looked at us quite soberly and said simply... 'Well, I call them overwears.' Another one of the things we love about him is that he doesn't follow blindly. Anything that is asked of him he has to know 'why.' Now I'm not saying like the normal child who wants to know how things work but he wants to know how and why everything is the way it is. I also love how he is always trying to figure out a way to make his chores more 'efficient' by trying out different methods and orders. Giuseppe we love you! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Taresa said...

I can't believe he's 11!!! That's crazy! It makes me feel so old! I started watching him and chili when Beppe was 2 months old! Time flies and he is such a cute kid!!!