Friday, March 6, 2009
Beppe's Glasses
Funny story... so I get a note home from the school nurse that tells me that apparently Giuseppe had 80/20 vision in one of his eyes and 20/20 in the other. We were shocked to find out that our almost 11year old son has been walking around with what the eye doctor had deemed a 'lazy eye' all of these years. When the doctor confirmed his need for glasses Giuseppe promptly turned to me and with all seriousness said, "I don't need glasses, I only have a problem seeing when I close ONE of my eyes." Yes, he is a boy isn't he! I sure do love how he looks in his glasses! Now he looks as smart as he actually is!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He looks quite handsome in his glasses! How funny that he tells you he doesn't need them- only one eye is blurry. Kids are hilarious!
Hey I wanted to tell you thanks for being such a great support to Melissa. The auction was such a sucess. It was good to get to know you a bit better.
Post a Comment