Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Need My Monster

So I just couldn't resist a quick post about my new favorite kids book... A friend from our ward at church wrote this great kids story about a little boy who misses his monster from under the bed... Now I know what you're thinking Tab has a friend who wrote a book and now wants us to believe it is actually good... well while I understand how usually we just 'humor' our friends and their 'cute' little projects I assure you that this is definitely not the case this time... I had a chance to sneak peak it about a month ago and bought it last week on Amazon and have read it to the boys probably once everyday since I got it... so basically I am saying this book is great, the story is great, the illustrations are just amazing and I highly recommend you all add it to your collection!!!

1 comment: