Friday, February 20, 2009

Denver

So last week the boys and I left Jer at home and took a trip to Denver to see friends and family. We had tons of fun and did lots of fun things. We went to the Olympic Training Center and took a free tour. The next day we went with a huge group of 11 kids and 6 adults to an abandoned ski resort and did some of the best sledding I have ever done(and I am still sore!) We went to a fun community center where we did some ice skating and swimming and on the last day we even had a chance to go and do some indoor skydiving, which is basically a vertical wind tunnel. so really to say the least we had some fun. I felt bad that we had left Jer at home, but that is what he gets when he is a party pooper!!!

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

Holy FUNNESS, I am so jealous!