Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ACDC

So I bet some of you are wondering why in the world I would choose ACDC as the music on my little family oriented blog, but then again maybe you they are more of you who aren't even a little surprised! Well actually I had a plan, shocking I know. This is what we call 'Tournament Season.' Wrestling is always pretty busy but January is always a little more special. This is the month when we go to sub-division, if we make the top four, we go on to division, and then again the top four go on to the big finale league. Our team has traditionally been introduced and made their big entrance onto the mat with the big loud manly song "Thunderstruck." So basically I am trying to help out our teams luck by getting the song stuck in everyone's head!!! Oh, and in case anyone was curious Chili, Giuseppe, and Mason are all going on to the League Tourney this year... Wish us luck!!!

No comments: