Thursday, December 4, 2008

Las Vegas


So last weekend my little sister, Sara, got married! She decided to forgo the usual pomp and circumstance and go to Vegas. I was all for this idea, that is until I actually went to Vegas. Don't get me wrong I think that Sara and Ray getting married is a great thing. Its just that I don't think I have ever been to a place where I had felt so uncomfortable. There is just really nothing for a poor, non-drinking, non-gambling, non-porn watching, Mormon couple to do in Las Vegas. We did get to see some family and enjoy people which was awesome. I got to see my little brother Wyatt and little sister Madison which was great, not to mention all of my parents, some grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins, lots of people. That was probably my favorite part jusst seeing all the family.
Before we went to Vegas we spent a couple of days with Jeremy's parents in Havasu. They spoiled us rotten! We stayed a their friends home and the fed us home cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner. mmmmmm I think that the best part was not having to think about what was to eat! Then his mom gave us massages, arranged for me to have a facial, and also something called a salt glow. Talk about relaxing!!!
For the most part it was a good trip, but I really seriously doubt that I will be asking to go back to vegas anytime soon!

3 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun relaxing time away from the rain. How were the boys while you were gone?

SabinJT said...

I had forgot to mention the funniest part of the trip. While we were in Havasu it rained the whole time! It only rains about twice a year usually and guess what we made it on the 2 days it rained!! : )

Thomas Family said...

I still have never been to Vegas yet either...almost have, but not quite and I'm thinking I totally believe you. But if I HAD money I would love to see Cirgue du Soleil or Celine Deon...and if only they weren't in Vegas that'd be even better.